ATV / UTV Off-Road Adventures
Experience 12 Miles of Off-Road Adventure in the Smokies!
Let loose on this handle-bar grippin’ good time!
Our off road adventures are approximately 12 miles and 1 hour and 15 mins of mud slinging fun!
We will wind down through the woods, across a bridge and up through some ravines and hollars and even pass by an old moonshine still. Then we will stop at one of our scenic vistas where we boast veiws all the way to North Carolina to take some photos.
We have something for everyone here at the Jayell Ranch Family Adventure Park!
Each tour will be led by one of our expert all-terrain guides to show you a great time and keep you safe.
We welcome all ages on our exciting off road adventure tours
So bring those little mid-slingers along for the ride to the Smoky Mountains’ only family-friendly off-road tour!
We do allow double riders on the ATVs – guests must be at least 6 years old to ride double.
UTVs can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Our ATVs and UTVs go out together on the same tours so no worries if some in your group want to experience driving different types of vehicles. You will all still be able to stay together following one another on the same tours.
Weight limit for ATVs is 500lbs.
Children must be 6 years old and at least 41” tall to ride double on the ATV with an adult
Children must be 12 years old and a minimum of 54” tall to drive their own ATV. Guests must be 18 years old with a valid Drivers License to drive an off road UTV.
Children ages 5 and under must ride in a UTV with their car seat. Please have your car seats in hand when you check in for your tour.
Make it a combo and save money!
⚠️ Come prepared! You may want to know…
- Helmets are mandatory and provided.
- Goggles are optional and are provided based on availability.
- Mud is seasonal – wetter months have significantly more mud on the trails than mid summer when it’s hot and dries up a lot of it.
- Some guests prefer to stay clean – you are operating your own vehicle and can stay clean by going around muddier sections of the trail or passing thru it very slowly. You can also cover yourself in it like a pig in slop if that floats your boat. You decide!!
- Disposable shoe covers are available for purchase at the ticket windows.
- We do have large restrooms you can clean up and change in.